Functionally furnished 1-bedroom apartment with frontal sea panorama in Byala!
We offer to your attention a 1-bedroom apartment in a small residential complex in the quiet coastal town of Byala, 300 meters from the beach and 500 meters from the town center.
The apartment is located on the fourth floor. However, due to the location of the town with an inclination towards the sea, the entrance to the building is from the second floor. Thus, to rise to the 4th floor, it is actually necessary to climb only two floors by stairs.
The apartment has a functional layout (without passage rooms) and consists of an entrance hall, a living room with a kitchen in open space, a bedroom, a bathroom with WC and a balcony, access to which is from the living room.
From the windows of the living room and from the balcony a gorgeous sea view and a view of the town open.
The built-up area of the apartment is 49 sq.m., and the total area is 60 sq.m.
The apartment is offered for sale with all necessary equipment and furniture, including:
– in the bedroom: a double bed with bedside tables, a wardrobe, a chest of drawers, a TV set, an air conditioner “warm / cold”;
– in the living room with kitchen: a folding sofa, a dining table with chairs, kitchen cabinets, a refrigerator, a hob, a microwave, a TV section with space for additional storage, a work desk, an air conditioner “warm / cold”;
– in the hallway: two wardrobes with mirrors;
– in the bathroom: a shower cabin, a sink with a large mirror, a toilet, a cabinet for storing household chemicals and cosmetics, a washing machine, a hygienic shower, a floor heating system, forced ventilation;
– on the balcony: wicker table with chairs.
The apartment is in excellent condition and move-in ready.
The residential complex in which the apartment is located was commissioned in 2012. On the fenced territory of the residential complex there are a swimming pool with a children’s part, a relaxation area with sun loungers and umbrellas, a barbecue, a children’s playground. There is a parking in front of the building.
Within walking distance from the complex there are a beach with water attractions, several restaurants and cafes, grocery stores and other infrastructure elements.
Byala is an ecologically clean area with excellent circulation of the purest sea air, which is ensured by the location of the city with an inclination towards the sea and the absence of industrial enterprises in the vicinity of the town.
Byala is an administrative center located in the central part of the Bulgarian Black Sea coast, 50 km to the south from Varna and 60 km. to the north from Burgas. Byala has everything you need for a comfortable year-round living as well as for seasonal vacations.
The coastline in Byala is characterized by a combination of extensive beach strips and sand dunes, picturesque white cliffs and beautiful sea bays. The total length of the beach in Byala is more than 6 km.
Byala is the center of viticulture, the traditions of which originate far in the past.